[NTG-context] feature request

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Mon Nov 14 08:57:49 CET 2011

Am 13.11.2011 um 22:33 schrieb Andreas Schneider:

> On 13.11.2011 11:55, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>>
>> I am looking for the same functionality as the traditional TeX comment (starting with %), but used in-line not only after a paragraph.
>
> That sounds a bit strange, because a paragraph doesn't end with a line break. That's how I usually do my comments too; just add a comment and continue after the line break with the content/sentence/paragraph:

> This is %some comment
> an example.
>
> ... will end up as: "This is an example."

maybe "paragraph" was the wrong word (even though in your example between "comment" and "an" there is a pilcrow too, which is commonly used to denote individual paragraphs).

that's what I meant: a true in-line comment ... without a line-break, parapgraph-break, pilcrow for ending the comment:

This is ¿some comment¡ an example.

Steffen