[NTG-context] Galleries with photos from ConTeXt meetings: any ideas?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:36:06 CEST 2011

Hello,

we currently have two old galleries on contextgarden.net (both hidden,
no links to them and both password protected). We have additional
galleries on Facebook (accessible to a rather wide audience). And
dozens of other photos that have never been uploaded anywhere. And
some galleries spread all over the place.

I have a few questions:
- Should photos from meetings be private or public? (The ones from
BachoTeX are public for example.)
- In either case I need suggestions about the best option to store
photos on new server. (Which software to run?)

Mojca