[NTG-context] For Windows users: ConTeXt + SciTe installation instructions updated

Mari Voipio mvoipio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:40:25 CEST 2011

Lähetetty kännystäni / Sent from my iPhone

On 20.10.2011, at 13.06, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> On 20-10-2011 10:50, Lutz Haseloff wrote:
>
>> if i install SciTe and the the ConTeXt files for SciTe on my Win 7 64 bit,
>> i can no longer scroll the text in the editor. Windows quits SciTe
>> because of an unknown
>> error :-(
>>
>> Has someone else the same error?
>
> I assume that you installed the lexer lua libs too. I don't know if that one is 64 bit (I'm on a by now pretty old 32 bit machine).
>
> Hans

I'm running 32-bit SciTe, because that's what I got by using Troy Simpson's Windows installer for SciTe; both my work laptop and the Win 7 Home I used to test my wiki text are 64-bit computers. The stuff on the wiki worked on those two computers, can't vouch for anything else...

Or, rather: SciTe got installed into the (x86) directory, so I just *assumed* that it is a 32-bit version.

Mari