[NTG-context] missing html entities in latest ConTeXt

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:59:44 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 21:51, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> When processing HTML with TeX Live 2011, all the entities are nicely
> converted into corresponding characters.
>
> With latest version of ConTeXt I get literal "le" instead of ≤ for
> ≤ or "hellip" instead of ... for …
>
> I will try to send a minimal version (the one I sent with MathJax can
> probably serve as a good starting point).

And here is the minimal example that works with TL 2011. Well, the
≤ and ≥ don't work with LM, but they work fine with Iwona (TL
2011). In latest version no entity works.

\startbuffer[test]
Here are some entities like &le; &ge; &ccaron; &hellip;
\stopbuffer

\startxmlsetups all:html
	\xmlsetsetup{main}{}{*}
\stopxmlsetups