[NTG-context] disabling onum in url

Philipp Gesang gesang at stud.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Oct 2 18:40:57 CEST 2011

On 2011-10-02 17:40, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi  Philipp,
>
> thanks for your reply.
>
> I'm afraid it doesn't work. No matter which method I use. (Of course, I
> copied and pasted your sample code, which doesn't work for me.)
>
> On 10/02/2011 01:34 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote:
> > \definefontfeature[default][default][onum=yes]
> > \setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em=italic]
> > \setupinteraction[state=start,color=,style=em,contrastcolor=,focus=standard]
> >
> > %%% First, define the switch for text figures:
> > \definefontfeature[url][default][onum=no]
>
> Here is the issue, if I rewrite:
>
> 	\definefontfeature[url][default][onum=no,smcp=yes]
>
> small caps will work, but they won't if I rewrite both:
>
> 	\definefontfeature[default][default][onum=yes,smcp=yes]
> 	\definefontfeature[url][default][onum=no,smcp=no]

Well, in my previous example, rather use:

  \definefontfeature[url][onum=no,smcp=yes]

and come back with a complete example if it doesn’t help.

(Btw, looks like you consider setting the default font style to
small caps. Is this really what you intended?)

> After having to write the second url, I began to think it was
> unnecessarily complex.

Fwiw I think that \useURL fits the context style best as it
separates the declaration of an element from its use in the
document.

Best regards
Philipp