[NTG-context] usepath?

Meer, H. van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Thu Sep 29 18:54:34 CEST 2011

This didn't work for me. I guess it has to do with some misunderstanding about the directory from where projects start reckoning. The directory structure is:

directory-project
directory-project/product (context runs from here)
directory-project/product/component-a-subfiles
directory-project/product/component-b-subfiles

Code in directory-project/product/component-a-subfile does \input but cannot find files in directories below or in directories alongside. My question is "from what directory starts the search tree?

Hans van der Meer