[NTG-context] handling fonts with missing math

R. Ermers r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Wed Sep 28 13:14:36 CEST 2011

Thanks Luigi,

The option with simplefonts does not work either.

Please have a look at the snippets below. There it says that simplefonts is loaded.
There still is an issue with a math font.

I think the two issues are somehow combined. There is a general problem regarding finding installed fonts.

Thanks again!

Robert

mkiv lua stats  > loaded tex modules        - 4 requested, 4 found (*-newmat *-simplefonts t-annotation t-lettrine), 0 missing

mkiv lua stats  > luatex banner             - this is luatex, version beta-0.70.1-2011051908 (rev 4277)

fonts           > defining > forced type otf of lmmath not found
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'lmmath' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font lmmath, loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define lmmath.otf as \*gentium5ptmmmr33*
fonts           > defining > forced type otf of lmmath not found
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'lmmath' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font lmmath, loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define lmmath.otf as \*gentium7ptmmmr22*

Op 28 sep 2011, om 11:14 heeft luigi scarso het volgende geschreven: