[NTG-context] new look for wiki

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Tue Sep 27 22:50:36 CEST 2011

Am 27.09.2011 um 18:05 schrieb luigi scarso:

> http://wiki.contextgarden.net
> This is not the official announcement --- but I wasn't able to resist...
>
> Nice work, thank you very much Siep.

Yes indeed. A great improvement ... context now looks represented like a real lively movement (what it is in earnest!) Thank you for your efforts Siep!

Steffen

PS: But I wonder -- what Alan said -- if this wouldn't be even more impressive, when you/Siep could also find appropriate images going through autum/winter/spring? What do other think?