[NTG-context] bibmodule acquired problem

Hans van der Meer havdmeer at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 27 10:03:11 CEST 2011


Recently I reported the following problem:

On 25 sep. 2011, at 19:58, H. van der Meer wrote:

> I used the following macro for typsetting literature references in footnotes. It worked without problems until now, but then I didn't use the bib module for some time.
> It looks like a problem has crept in with the <inproceedings> type.
> 
> The error message:
> <to be read again> 
>                   \pbd: 
> \bibgetvart #1->\csname pbd:#1\endcsname 
>                                         \plussix 

Digging into the code I finally was able to nail the problem: the offending citation being of type "t=inproceedings" was missing the "title" item. Then I observe a call with #1 in bibgetvart empty, somehow leading to a missing \endcsname error message.

Obviously earlier this wasn't a problem but now is. I guess because the code changed since my previous work on the project.

Hans van der Meer




More information about the ntg-context mailing list