[NTG-context] Frame around float and its caption, how to?

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Sun Sep 25 20:57:58 CEST 2011

Thank you for taking a look at this.  Too bad your solution is only
MkII.  The document I'm currently working on is to be written in APA
style and unfortunately the frame around figure+caption is required...
I'm not really interested in changing to MkII... ;)  I hope there can
also be a not too involed solution for this in MkIV.

Best regards,
Stefan