[NTG-context] Latest betas break tikz matrix

Philipp A. flying-sheep at web.de
Sun Sep 11 16:38:48 CEST 2011

2011/2/23 Mathieu Boespflug <0xbadcode at gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> just as a followup and for the mailing list archives, the solution is
> to use both Aditya's suggestion to turn on \donknuthmode, as well
> replacing the & signs with their interpretations, namely
> \pgfmatrixnextcell. Thank you Aditya for the suggestion.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mathieu

umm, i can’t seem to get it to work. i use the mkiv minimals…

no combination of \donknuthmode, \nonknuthmode, \pgfmatrixnextcell and
“replace ampersand=foo”, that i tried, seems to work.

can anyone give me a minimal example of a working tikz matrix in a context
document? (preferrably something that prevents me from littering everything
with “\pgfmatrixnextcell”)

thanks,
philipp