[NTG-context] Splitting of rotate table

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Sun Aug 28 10:39:21 CEST 2011

Hello ...
To my previous mail I am sending minimal example of strange behavior of
splitting rotated table:
Can somehow be corrected?

Jaroslav Hajtmar

\definepapersize[paperportrait][A4]
\definelayout[portrait][width=middle, topspace=5mm, header=1cm,
footer=1.5cm, height=middle]

\setuppapersize[paperportrait]
\setuplayout[portrait]

  \def\startrotatedtable{\start\textheight\textwidth\page}

  \def\stoprotatedtable{\stop}

    \setupTABLE[split=yes]
    \setupTABLE[row][first][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
    \setupTABLE[column][1][width=1cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][2][width=2cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][3][width=3cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][4][width=4cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][5][width=5cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][6][width=6cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][7][width=5cm]

   \starttext

   \startrotatedtable
   \placetable[90,split,here, force][tab:example]{Example of a rotated
table}
   {
   \bTABLE
   \dorecurse{65}{\bTR\dorecurse{7}{\bTD x\eTD}\eTR}
   \eTABLE
   }

   \stoprotatedtable

   \stoptext