[NTG-context] Splitting of rotate table

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Sun Aug 28 10:00:06 CEST 2011

Hello...
Sorry. I found a while ago solving of my question
(http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20070531.194738.fd862154.en.html).
I looked bad before.

Can I somehow vertically center all parts of splitting table?
Probably due to the preset layout everything is just fine for the first
part of the table. The remaining parts are moved partially off the page.

Thanx Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is working example:

    \setupTABLE[split=yes]
    \setupTABLE[row][first][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
    \setupTABLE[column][1][width=1cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][2][width=2cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][3][width=3cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][4][width=4cm]
    \setupTABLE[column][5][width=5cm]

   \starttext
   \input tufte
   \start
   \textheight\textwidth\page
   \placetable[90,split,here, force][tab:example]{Example of a rotated
table}
   {
   \bTABLE
   \dorecurse{35}{\bTR\dorecurse{5}{\bTD x\eTD}\eTR}
   \eTABLE
   }

   \stop

   \input tufte