[NTG-context] Side-by-Side tables

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:56:33 CEST 2011

I am trying to place two tables side-by-side one another with equal spacing
between the margin and each table and between tables.  That is, I would like
the layout to be like

where A and B are tables and --- represents an equal amount of spacing on
the left of table A, between tables A and B, and on the right of table B.

At this point, I've been able to place A and B immediately beside one
another using \startcombination[2*1] ... \stopcombination, but this doesn't
give me the horizontal spacing between the tables that I would like.

I would appreciate any help in getting the layout that I am looking for.

Thanks in advance,

Troy