[NTG-context] Problem with installing ConTeXt

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:48:28 CEST 2011

I am still struggling to get ConTeXt running under Windows. At home where
(when I work with Windows) I work with Vista it worked. At the company they
use XP. I did the same as I did at home, but now I get error messages about
configuration files that can not be found in the non existing directory
c:\contextminimal. I installed ConTeXt in c:\context.

Is it possible that something changed since yesterday?

The way I try to couple ConTeXt and TeXworks is described in the following
document:
    http://www.decebal.nl/ConTeXtManual.pdf

--
Cecil Westerhof