[NTG-context] wrong mlib process calls

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Tue Aug 16 11:07:05 CEST 2011


Hi,

I have added the 'mtr' process in front of the normal 'tr'
process.

[mlib-pps.lua]
...
appendaction(processoractions,"system",fg_process)
appendaction(processoractions,"system",mtr_process)
appendaction(processoractions,"system",tr_process) -- last, as color can
be reset
...

Strangely the 'mtr' process is also(!) called, if normal transparency
('tr') or text ('tx') is used. You can imagine that the 'cleanup
code' has unwanted side effects here. :-)
A change of the 'appendaction' order has no impact.

I simply added

    commands.writestatus('mtr_process',table.serialize(prescript))

at the start of mtr_process and this is what I get for the attached example:

mtr_process     > t={
 { "tr_transparency", "0.5" },
 { "tr_alternative", "1" },
 ["tr_alternative"]="1",
 ["tr_transparency"]="0.5",
}
mtr_process     > t={
 { "tr_transparency", "0.5" },
 { "tr_alternative", "1" },
 ["tr_alternative"]="1",
 ["tr_transparency"]="0.5",
}
mtr_process     > t={
 { "tx_stage", "final" },
 { "tx_number", "1" },
 ["tx_number"]="1",
 ["tx_stage"]="final",
}

Any ideas what goes wrong here? Example and patched file added.


Peter


mtx-context     | current version: 2011.08.04 00:42
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.70.1-2011051907 (rev 4277)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: test.tex
Type: text/x-tex
Size: 889 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20110816/722325f5/attachment-0001.tex>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: mlib-pps.7z
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 8084 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20110816/722325f5/attachment-0001.obj>


More information about the ntg-context mailing list