[NTG-context] sorted phone directory

Johan Sandblom jsandblom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:05:53 CEST 2011

I attempted to make a more realistic example without divulging names
and numbers. There was no \fakewords in the file that I ran but
apparently still in some auxiliary file with the same name. When I
removed all other files it worked fine.

Johan

2011/8/2 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com>:

> Am 02.08.2011 um 17:10 schrieb Johan Sandblom:
>
>> I updated to no avail. Perhaps I need to get a newer luatex? I also
>> tried to change \midaligned to \hbox to \hsize and got another
>> problem. Curiously it is now located on line 4 of the input file
>> regardless of whethter line 4 is a comment or not.
>
> Do you use the \fakewords command in your document?
>
> Wolfgang

Johan Sandblom, MD PhD
m +46735521477  Sweden
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the
will to find out, which is the exact opposite"
- Bertrand Russell