[NTG-context] BTW: Context Standalone

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jul 28 10:28:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 07/12/11 17:27, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> On 07/12/2011 05:17 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:
>>
>> Is there any progress calling Context Minimals -> "Context Standalone"?
>>
>> I don't have strict overview what everything should be affected (wiki,
>> manuals, setup batches?)...
>
> Mostly the wiki pages and neural paths in a few dozen heavy context
> users. The former are pretty simple to fix, the latter not so much :(

So, I just went through and changed a few dozen wiki pages.

What is not yet fixed:

* the actual URL is of course still http://minimals.contextgarden.net/,
and this is also what is used internally. That part is work for Mojca,
eventually.

* when the actual URL becomes fixed, another half a dozen or so wiki
pages will need fixing.

* Vyatcheslav's installer may need updating as well.

* And we have to re-educate the old-time ConText users.

Best wishes,
Taco