No subject

Sun Apr 3 13:00:39 CEST 2011

ing. I would change some minor details, though (But I'm sure you've=
 had your reasons :)<br>
-Structure level 2 and 3 are not visually distinct (only by the numbers) se=
e e.g. page 65. Maybe using italics for the 3rd level (like Bringhurst does=
 it) would help to distinguish the titles.<br>
-No spacing after paragraphs if you already use indent. (Afaik the consensu=
s is &quot;indent or space, not both&quot;)<br>
-Indenting after a picture or line of code looks odd to me and can cause st=
range results. (See e.g. page 65. After &quot;rm -rf /*&quot; there is an i=
ndent in the middle of the sentence.<br>
-There are some issues with the links in the bibliography (e.g. page 99). A=
lso, bibliographies should be set flushleft imho, due to their brief nature=
 they don&#39;t really provide enough words to allow automated paragraph co=
nstruction. The result is a somewhat uneven feel due to big word spacing.<b=
r>
ote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: =
1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
But who am I to grouch? My thesis currently consists of 5 pages xD so I sho=
uld really not be pointing fingers here^^<br>

--0015173ff5bcf632d704a90a8890--