[NTG-context] context doens't work in cli mode on ubuntu 11.04?

Grummfy grummfy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:44:22 CEST 2011

Hello,
to answeer top luigi, here is the result of the command :
in /usr/share/texmf/scripts/context/lua
mtxrun --generate

> MTXrun | resolvers: variable 'SELFAUTOLOC' set to '/usr/bin'
> MTXrun | resolvers: variable 'SELFAUTODIR' set to '/usr'
> MTXrun | resolvers: variable 'SELFAUTOPARENT' set to '.'
> MTXrun | resolvers: variable 'TEXMFCNF' set to ''
> MTXrun | resolvers: variable 'TEXMF' set to ''
> MTXrun | resolvers: variable 'TEXOS' set to '/usr'
> MTXrun | resolvers
> MTXrun | resolvers: warning: no lua configuration files found
> MTXrun | resolvers
> MTXrun | resolvers

In 10.10 it was the version packaged by ubuntu like in my 11.04. But before
reproting the bug to ubuntu, I would like to ask here if there is nothing to
do...

I will try the standalone version if no solution was found here.

--
Van Belle Jonathan