[NTG-context] Use of \hairline in the header

Christian metan0r at gmx.de
Tue Jul 19 13:31:55 CEST 2011

Hi, I was also experiencing unexpected results when using a hairline in the header.
I found this solution for a line (I think it's somewhere in the wiki):
\setupbackgrounds[header][text][frame=off, bottomframe=on,rulethickness=.5pt]

The drawback is, that you'll have to use
\setuphead[chapter][header=high]
If you want no header on pages where a chapter starts. If you use 'empty', the line will still be there (since it's no really part of the header, but the background).