[NTG-context] Important 5th ConTeXt meeting news

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Jul 8 21:09:50 CEST 2011

On 07/08/2011 08:32 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Taco,

I'm extremely grateful that you're taking over and making this meeting
possible - I was fearing it might have to be called off. Despite being
on the context group's board, I hadn't registered myself because I found
it difficult to plan for a trip to southern France, which would have
been difficult and expensive to boot. I'll register ASAP and will pay
very soon. Just one or two questions:

1. I can't take a full week off in September, teaching will start early
in October, so I would like to come for 2-3 days only.

2. My parents live in Aachen, just a 35-minute drive away, so I think I
will prefer to stay with them, which also gives me some time with them.
Do you think you can calculate a rate for meals, but without lodging?
Once the program is a bit in shape, we can calculate which days would be
best for me to come, OK?

3. I would like to offer tutorials or talks. What would you think is
most interesting:

a. Presentations in xml with simpleslides module

b. tutorial on xml in mkiv for beginners

c. presenting our latest book project typeset with context

Looking forward to seeing all of you pretty soon!

Thomas