[NTG-context] changing number of columns

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Tue Jul 5 16:13:14 CEST 2011

As Hraban mentions it might be best to place the two tables with \placefigure + startcombination .. \stopcombination.

If you want to stick to the columnsets and this is for this single page only, then you could place the spanning text in a \framedtext.  The placefigure command must be place right after the \startcolumnset command. This you could place with \placefigure like this:

\placefigure
	[btlr]
	[]
	{none}
{\offset[y=-7cm]{\framedtext[width=\makeupwidth,offset=0pt,frame=off]
{Zwar werden ...}}}

With the offset you can move the text-box to the position you want it.

Willi