[NTG-context] space between label and number

dalyoung haksan at me.com
Tue Jun 28 15:06:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

By Hans's help, the labels of figures and of tables are appeared in Korean after setting \mainlagnuage[kr]. (\placefigure of \placetable )
Thanks!

However, there is no space between label and number like "그림1" or  "표3".
I tried to add a space like "그림 " in the file char-def and some other files, but it won't work.
When mainlanguage is english, the labels are "Figure 1" or "Table 3". There exists a space.

How to add a space in this case?

I have another question.
Is it possible to  calculate the remaining length to the bottom of the page?
I'd like to add a big frame to fit the remaining space after some texts.
I think that it is possible in ConTeXt.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung