[NTG-context] Additional title after enumerations-head

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Wed Jun 22 22:43:28 CEST 2011

On 22.06.2011 22:14, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 22.06.2011 um 22:03 schrieb Stefan Müller:
>
>> Thank you. I wanted to add this to the wiki, but now I'm not sure how
>> the mentioned commands relate to each other. So I guess
>> \setupenumerations inherits all keys (among them "number" and
>> "numberconversion") from \setupnumber?
>
> I attached a updated version of the options for the \setupdescriptions
> and \setupenumerations commands.

Thank you very much.

>> Unfortunatly there's no reference page for \setupnumber on the wiki,
>> yet. How to find out which keys there are for \setupnumber?
>
> For the moment the source is the only reference but I’m working on a new
> list with all options for the most important commands.

Again, thank you very much. I really appreciate all the work you (and
others) are putting into this!

>> In general, I find it extremly hard to find out which values for which
>> keys are even defined for a given ConTeXt command...
>
> There is a manual with the keys and values for many commands:
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/qrcs/setup-en.pdf

Yes, right. I saw this document when I started with ConTeXt and almost
forgot about it. I didn't know it has been updated. Btw., \setupnumber
is currently not in there, but I guess you now that.

> Wolfgang

Stefan