[NTG-context] Additional title after enumerations-head

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Wed Jun 22 22:03:11 CEST 2011

Thank you.  I wanted to add this to the wiki, but now I'm not sure how
the mentioned commands relate to each other.  So I guess
\setupenumerations inherits all keys (among them "number" and
"numberconversion") from \setupnumber?  Unfortunatly there's no
reference page for \setupnumber on the wiki, yet.  How to find out which
keys there are for \setupnumber?  In general, I find it extremly hard to
find out which values for which keys are even defined for a given
ConTeXt command...

Stefan.