[NTG-context] verbatim text in MkIV and \installprettytype...

Julian Becker becker.julian at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 12:52:50 CEST 2011

Recently, I tried to typeset some verbatim MATLAB source codes in MkIV, but
I can't seem to be able to grasp the concept of pretty printers.
All the sample codes I found on the net/wiki/mailing list don't compile,
complaining that "\installprettytype" is an unknown command...?!

Is there any module I have to load first or something I missed in the wiki?
Or can anyone provide me with a minimalistic example?

Best regards,
Julian