[NTG-context] Again Cambria after updating to latest beta

Thu Jun 9 12:35:58 CEST 2011

Am 09.06.2011 10:38, schrieb Willi Egger:

> Thanks for testing. It is a bit wired indeed. The difference between your and my installation is, that I have the font in the texmf-fonts/data directory. But I do not expect that this should make a difference.

with the same location and latest context:

voss at shania:/opt/context> pdffonts test-cambria-font.pdf
name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
HSFUNO+Cambria                       CID TrueType      yes yes yes     18  0
OLOUFX+CambriaMath                   CID TrueType      yes yes yes     19  0
TOQRYC+CambriaMath                   CID TrueType      yes yes yes     20  0
WHWAPV+TeXGyrePagella-Regular        CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     26  0
SNODLW+TeXGyrePagella-Italic         Type 1            yes yes no      27  0
WHZNSW+TeXGyrePagella-Regular        CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     28  0
SYFHWD+TeXGyrePagella-Regular        CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     29  0

HErbert