[NTG-context] No chapter prefixes in section numbers

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:35:04 CEST 2011

Am 03.06.2011 um 21:43 schrieb Mathieu DUPONT:

> Is there an exhaustive list of all the parameters the \setuphead function can take ?
>
> Neither the 2011 ConTeXt Commands Manual nor the Wiki Command Reference page mention this one (sectionsegments).
>
> Where can I find all the parameters one ConTeXt command can take ?

I’m working on a update for the command reference but it will still
take some time unless i have looked in all source files. Even when
i have the list it won’t always help you because the reference is
only a list with all valid keys and values but it doesn’t explain
the meaning of them and how they need to be combined to have
a certain output.

Wolfgang