[NTG-context] \definehead \setuphead new type included in a list such as TOC

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu May 26 18:52:48 CEST 2011

Am 26.05.2011 um 18:15 schrieb Mathieu DUPONT:

> Hi,
>
> In the following example, I define 2 new heads, and I want them to :
>
> 1- inherits from Title (or Chapter would be fine)
> 2- show in the TOC
> 3- not be counted (CHAPTER should be 1)
>
> Is there an option I can put into \setuphead[Abstract][] so it gets included in the TOC ?
> That would be the easiest way of getting the three desired results.

Your own headings aren’t shown in the TOC because you use \completecontent
which lists only the default numbered headings (\part, \chapter etc.)

There are different solution:

1. Replace \completecontent with the following

  \title{Contents}
  \placelist[part,chapter,Abstract,Intro, section,...]

2. Redefine \completecontent (it’s explained in the big manual):

  \definecombinedlist[content][part,chapter,Abstract,Intro, section,...]

3. Create your own combinedlist:

  \definecombinedlist[mycontent][part,chapter,Abstract,Intro, section,...]

  \setupheadtext[mycontent=Contents]

  \starttext

  \completemycontent

  \stoptext