[NTG-context] TOC : margin size doesn't reset if next section is a chapter

Mathieu DUPONT mathieudupont at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 20:21:48 CEST 2011

In the following example, I set the margin for subsections to 1.25cm, in order for the subsection number to be aligned with the titles of sections.If the next "section" after a subsection is a section or another subsection, there is no problem.But if (as shown here) the next "section" (after a subsection) is a chapter, it becomes shifted to the right (its margin is 1.25cm).Is there something I could add to my command \ChapterList to "reset" the margin to 0cm ?Thanks !

\setuplabeltext[chapter=CHAPTER~]
\define[3]\ChapterList{	\blank	\par\noindent\currentlistsymbol\crlf	#2\enspace\listdots\enspace	#3\par	}\setuplist[chapter][	margin=0cm,        % this line doesn't do anything	label=yes,	alternative=command,	command=\ChapterList,	]\setuplist[section][margin=0cm,width=1.25cm]\setuplist[subsection][margin=1.25cm,width=1.25cm]
\starttext
\completecontent
\chapter{CHAPTER}\section{SECTION}\subsection{SUBSECTION}
\chapter{CHAPTER}\section{SECTION}\subsection{SUBSECTION}
\stoptext

Mathieu