[NTG-context] TOC : Chapter title under its number (separate lines)

Mathieu DUPONT mathieudupont at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 15:33:38 CEST 2011

If now I add the line :
\setupcombinedlist[content][alternative=c]
it doesn't add the dots to the chapter lines anymore,and I can't add
\setuplist[chapter][alternative=c]
since the "alternative" parameter is already taken by the new "command"
Is there a way to add the "dots" option within my new "command", or somewhere else ?

Mathieu