[NTG-context] MkIV : MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon May 23 23:55:57 CEST 2011

On 23-5-2011 10:58, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> Are all mac OS installations 64 bit? Or is osx-intel used in 32bit Mac
> and osx-64 used in 64bit Mac?

It depends on the hardware: the cheaper macbooks can do 64 bit but are
forced into a 32 bit kernel (a punishment for buying the cheap model and
I happen to have such one) but one can trick around that which in turn
confuses the mechanisms that determine if we're deaing with a 32/64 bit
machinery ... Mojca's minimals scripts nightmare.