[NTG-context] MkIV : MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

Mathieu DUPONT mathieudupont at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 21:11:54 CEST 2011

Awsome !
It entirely solved my problem !
Thank you very much !!

Mathieu

From: matweber at indiana.edu
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:06:55 -0400
To: ntg-context at ntg.nl
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] MkIV : MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or	'mtx-context.lua'

I ran into the exact same problem. Aditya resolved the issue as follows:

The wiki info to create  an executable  file ConTeXt-MKIV.engine containing
#!/bin/bashexport PATH=/Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-osx-intel/bin:$PATHexport TEXMFCACHE=/Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-cachecontext "$1"
in ~/Library/TeXShop/Enginesis slightly but catastrophically outdated. The file needs to read
#!/bin/bashexport PATH=/Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin:$PATHexport TEXMFCACHE=/Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-cachecontext "$1"
Matthias

On May 23, 2011, at 2:13 PM, Mathieu DUPONT wrote:I followed all these steps to install MkIV on a Mac and to run it with either Smultron or TexShop :
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals/Mac_Installation

However it works fine with Smultron (but I am more used to TexShop to run TeX files), with TexShop I get :
MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'
Even after running the following command line :
luatools --generate
it doesn't help at all.

Thanks for any hint,

Mathieu