[NTG-context] about JS(Walk_Field{})

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Sat May 14 14:26:59 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I tried the following code for presentation, but not succeeded.
It just draw a small circle without frame even "frame=on".
The word "here" is colored green but there is no interaction when I click "here".
Is there anything wrong in the following code?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\startbuffer[a]
draw fullcircle scaled 1cm;
\stopbuffer
\startbuffer[b]
draw fullcircle scaled 2cm;
\stopbuffer
\startbuffer[c]
draw fullcircle scaled 3cm;
\stopbuffer

\definesymbol[step1][{\processMPbuffer[a]}]
\definesymbol[step2][{\processMPbuffer[a,b]}]
\definesymbol[step3][{\processMPbuffer[a,b,c]}]

\definefieldstack
[circles]
[step1, step2, step3]
 [frame= on, offset= 3pt,framecolor=darkyellow,rulethickness=1pt]

\starttext
\placefigure[here][]
{To see the animation, please click \goto{here}[JS(Walk_Field{circles})]} {\fieldstack[circles]}