[NTG-context] Error with export=yes

Reviczky, Adam adam.reviczky at kcl.ac.uk
Mon May 9 19:30:58 CEST 2011

I still must miss something, because the epub doesn't seem to contain anything.

So here's a simple example:

\setupbackend[export=yes,xhtml=test.xhtml]
\starttext
Hello world!
\stoptext

Then after running context:

mtxrun --script epub --make test.specification
table={
 ["files"]={ "test.xhtml" },
 ["identifier"]="89a4fe19-4610-b806-b0dd-5fad6ede3dde",
 ["name"]="test",
 ["root"]="test.xhtml",
}
  adding: mimetype (stored 0%)
  adding: META-INF/ (stored 0%)
  adding: META-INF/container.xml (deflated 32%)
  adding: OPS/ (stored 0%)
  adding: OPS/test.opf (deflated 49%)

mtx-epub        | epub archive: test.tree/test.epub

The xhtml seems to be missing from OPS, but even putting that in there doesn't give me a working epub (even though it increases the epub size).

Help?

Adam