[NTG-context] Error with export=yes

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri May 6 16:07:48 CEST 2011

On 6-5-2011 3:39, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> \setupbackend[export=yes]
> \starttext test \stoptext

I'll fix it. You can set an xhtml file as well as some css.

\setupbackend[export=yes]
\setupbackend[export=yes,xhtml=yes]
\setupbackend[export=yes,xhtml=whatever.xhtml]
\setupbackend[export=yes,css={whatever.css,somemore.css}]

So, you can have dual output: pdf and xhtml. Normally the xml + css will
do but if you also want interactivity then you need the xhtml option
(adds some 'a' wrappers). I will also add an epub option for producing
those epub zip files.

I can send you an example (cld-mkvi) if needed that shows an example of
css hooked into such output. That manual starts with:

\setupbackend
   [export=cld-mkiv-export.xml,
    xhtml=cld-mkiv-export.xhtml,
    css={cld-mkiv-export.css,mathml.css}]

There's an article in the eurotex proceedings about these issues. I
don't know if Mojca has put the presentation somewhere online.