[NTG-context] bibliography basics

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Thu May 5 16:25:31 CEST 2011

On May 5, 2011, at 2:24 PM, Hagmann Jörg wrote:

> Hi Taco,
>
> Thanks, but my problem is not sorting, it is the appearance of the references in the list of references.
>
> When using "\setuppublications[alternative=num,criterium=text,sorttype=cite]", I get the sequence "first name-surname- etc." no matter what I say in "setuppublicationlist[author=...]".
>
> When using "\setuppublications[alternative=apa,sorttype=bbl]" , I get "surname-initials-etc." no matter what I say in "setuppublicationlist[author=...]".
>
> How can I control the publicationlist? Probably something trivial.
>
> Thanks, Jörg

Have you seen the examples on p. 4-5 of the documentation of Taco's module? I don't have time to look at your examples, I can just give you code snippets from what I use, and it works:

\def\myinvertedauthor#1#2#3#4#5%
   {#3\bibalternative{surnamesep}%
    \bibdoif{#4}{#4\unskip}%
    \bibdoifelse{#2}{\bibalternative{vonsep}#2\unskip}{\unskip}%
    \bibdoifelse{#5}{\bibalternative{juniorsep}#5\unskip}{\unskip}%
}

\setuppublicationlist
   [width=24pt,
    artauthor=\myinvertedauthor,