[NTG-context] bibliography basics

Hagmann Jörg joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch
Thu May 5 14:24:33 CEST 2011

Hi Taco,

Thanks, but my problem is not sorting, it is the appearance of the references in the list of references.

When using "\setuppublications[alternative=num,criterium=text,sorttype=cite]", I get the sequence "first name-surname- etc." no matter what I say in "setuppublicationlist[author=...]".

When using "\setuppublications[alternative=apa,sorttype=bbl]" , I get "surname-initials-etc." no matter what I say in "setuppublicationlist[author=...]".

How can I control the publicationlist? Probably something trivial.

Thanks, Jörg