[NTG-context] Grid typesetting and inline math

Christoph Redecker christoph.redecker at tu-harburg.de
Thu Apr 21 10:24:33 CEST 2011

Are there any other suggestions? I did read the manual chapter about
grids and details.pdf and don't know what I'm doing wrong. In fact, I
don't even understand the examples in the manual chapter. When reading
the example code, I can't figure out how it leads to the shown behavior,
and why the shown effect is desired.

The \startlinecorrection ... \stoplinecorrection description in the wiki
is also no help. What does it do and how does it differ from a globally
enabled grid?

Regards,

Christoph