[NTG-context] ConTeXt-Artikel im deutschen "Linux User" 05/2011

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Apr 20 15:29:55 CEST 2011

On 04/20/11 14:37, Daniel Stender wrote:

> So *please* link pointers to that for I know the publishers do not like when the PDFs are available
> otherwise.

I have deleted the attachment from the pipermail archive, so it is no
longer on the www.ntg.nl's ntg-context archive, and the archive at
contextgarden.net does not keep attachments, but the gmane archive
does have the attachment, and there is nothing I can do about that
 ( http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context )

Best wishes,

Taco
PS My apologies to the list for approving this message at all, it
was in fact much too big for the mailing list, but somehow I missed
that.