[NTG-context] Grid typesetting and inline math

Christoph Redecker christoph.redecker at tu-harburg.de
Wed Apr 20 12:31:43 CEST 2011

Thanks for the suggestion!

With grid=on, I get a different result, but it's not better. Code:

Testing inline math: \gform{x_2 = \sqrt{\frac{a}{b_2}}}. The following
line should be seperated from this one with half a line, but it isn't.
In this case, there is no space and the root sign reaches deeply into
the following line.

Regards,

Christoph