[NTG-context] How to add metapost 3rd party modules??

Joshua Lee muzili at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 05:25:55 CEST 2011

Hi Mojca,
Thanks for you reply.

It can found the metauml module after regenerating the database with
luatools --generate
But it run into compiling error. For you convenience, append the
sources for mpost and context.

joshua at josh-dev ~/tmp $ cat activity.tex
	\startMPinclusions
	  input metauml;
	\stopMPinclusions

	\startMPpage
	  Activity.A("Learn MetaUML -",
		     "the MetaPost UML library");
	  drawObject(A);
	\stopMPpage

	\stoptext

joshua at josh-dev ~/tmp $ cat activity.mp
	input metauml;

	beginfig(1);
	  Activity.A("Learn MetaUML -",
		     "the MetaPost UML library");
	  drawObject(A);
	endfig;

	end

activity.mp works with mpost, but activity.tex failed to compile with
context.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Joshua