[NTG-context] Strange bug with arranging

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:30:48 CEST 2011

Hi Aditya,

Your code gives the ame result here both in mkii and mkiv with ConTeXt version 2011.04.13 09:23 (from the minimals, LuaTeX version beta-0.65.0-2010121316, on MacOS 10.6.7)

I remember some time ago an analogous issue was reported on the list, but it seems that the problem is solved by now.

Best regards: OK

On 19 avr. 2011, at 22:55, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using MkIV 2011.03.30, and arranging is not working correctly. For example,
>
> \setuppapersize[A5][A4,landscape]
> \setuparranging[2SIDE]
>

> \starttext
> \subject{One}
> \dorecurse{4}{\input knuth\relax}
>
> \subject{Two}
> \dorecurse{4}{\input tufte\relax}
> \stoptext
>
> which gives the attached output. Notice that page 4 (right hand page of actual page 2) is empty and the text is moved to page 5. Any idea what is going on?
>
> Aditya
> <test.pdf>___________________________________________________________________________________

> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%