[NTG-context] How to add metapost 3rd party modules

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:32:54 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 15:12, Joshua Lee wrote:
> Hi All,
> I would like to use metauml modules with context, but context can
> not find it from ~/texmf/metapost/metauml directory. What the context
> search path for the 3rd party metapost modules?

The search path is defined inside texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua (variable MPINPUTS).

Did you run
   luatools --generate
or
   mktexlsr
(depending on the mark you use)?

It works here, but only after I regenerate the database (which should
not be the case - files in ~/texmf should be searched automatically
without being present in the database).

Mojca