[NTG-context] rules with different thickness

Reviczky, Adam adam.reviczky at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 09:30:40 CEST 2011

> It’s the same as in the past, use MetaPost but there are better ways to change values of certain borders:
As much as I like and prefer this solution, I can't get it to work as the old one.

With the old one I had a frame 1pt, and just made a 2pt metapost frame around the last row.

With the new example of yours I've came up with a minimal example that I've attached.
I have to do the table setups, since I'm making the table via a macro, but for the simplicity I left that out from the minimal example.
The problem is, that every even row seems to have thicker right/left and top borders, why is that?

With both solution if I just draw a thicker bottom line it goes off on the right and left side. Can this be solved somehow?

Thanks,
Adam