[NTG-context] rules with different thickness

Reviczky, Adam adam.reviczky at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 03:18:46 CEST 2011

Hi

I stumbled upon this while making a table with rules, where I wanted to have a particular row highlighted with a thicker border:
http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg33678.html

Since this was posted more then two years ago, I just wanted to know if anything changed on this front?
Having r|l|t|b-offsets I thought I could use the same for rulethickness, but according to this, not yet.

The metapost workaround works still fine, so for now I'm using that, just want to know what's the status on this.

Adam