[NTG-context] How to produce a dotless i with ConTeXt?

John Haltiwanger john.haltiwanger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:00:57 CEST 2011

LuaTeX has total unicode representation in terms of content (are unicode
characters possible for macro declarations? this is unclear at this point
but clearly useful..)

So, the last thing you need to do is abstract your special characters. Just
input them according to how you would normally make them appear in a text
field on your screen.