[NTG-context] The appendices envrionment and title in toc

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:04:24 CEST 2011

Am 17.04.2011 um 12:57 schrieb seasoul:

> I want to include appendices part in MKIV. The appendices should prefixed by Appendix, like Appendix A, Appendix B.
>
> I use
> \setuplabeltext [appendix=Appendix ]
> \startappendices
> \component chapters/appen-01
> \stopappendices
>
> appen-01.tex is the appendix file. The appendix part tile is correct, but in the toc, the title is something like Chapter A.
>
> How to solve this problem?

It has to be fixed by Hans. ConTeXt looks only for the label of the current heading (e.g. chapter) and not for the label which is set for a certain sectionblock (e.g. “chapter” for the bodypart and “appendix” for the appendices).

I wrote a minimal which can be used to see the problem and to test for the correct result once the thing is resolved.

\setuplabeltext [chapter=Chapter ]
\setuplabeltext[appendix=Appendix ]

\setuplist[chapter][label=yes,width=5em]

\starttext

\startfrontmatter
\completecontent
\stopfrontmatter