[NTG-context] Tabulate

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Apr 13 15:59:08 CEST 2011

Hello,

several questions about tabulate. Let's have:

---
\starttext
   \setuptabulate[header=repeat]
   \starttabulatehead
     \HL
     \NC T \NC U \NC\AR % [1] \SR? \NR?...
     \HL
   \stoptabulatehead

   \starttabulate[|c|c|]
     \NC a \NC b \NC\NR
     \NC A \NC B \NC\NR
   \stoptabulate

   \hairline

   \starttabulate[|c|c|]
     \NC a \NC b \NC\NR
     \NC A \NC B \NC\NR
   \stoptabulate
\stoptext
---

- Which kind of \?R to write to [1] to get pretty placed horizontal line? (There is a huge unwanted space above the second \HL.)

- How to rewrite the code above to affects only a particular kind of "tabulate"? I'd like to have a special \definetabulate which would contain "header=repeat" specification as well as a special "tabulehead" (my code affects all following \tabulates).

How to rewrite it better?

TIA.

Best regards,

Lukas